Zeolite naturally eliminates the worst odours in the home and in agriculture.
Zeolite is effective in eliminating the following odours in the home:
- Stinky garbage & green compost bins
- Smelly mildew (it also helps to reduce moisture)
- Nauseating diaper pails
- Dirty cat litter (all pet urine & poop odours)
- Cages for small animals
- Outhouses & temporary toilets
- Carpet stench (sprinkle and vacuum)
- And much more!
Zeolite odour control is Powerful and Safe:
- Made of 100% natural, non-toxic mineral
- Over 10x more effective than baking soda
- Quickly eliminates odours instead of temporarily masking them
- Removes ammonia, methane and hydrogen sulphide
- Safe to touch, will not harm people or pets
- Phthalates-free and fragrance-free
Get rid of garbage and compost odours naturally.
Zeolite odour control is an innovative, all-natural odour eliminator associated with household and food waste!
What can zeolite do for you?
- Deodorizer: Adsorbs ammonia, methane and hydrogen sulphide gases emitted from rotting food, thus keeping flies and pests at bay.
- Desiccant: Helps to dry out the top layer of compost in the bin and prevents or dries out maggots.
Where to use zeolite odour control in your house:
- Line the bottom of your garbage pail and compost bin to decrease odours in your kitchen.
- Sprinkle in used diapers before throwing them out, eliminating diaper pail odours.
Smell Grabber effectively eliminates most household pet odours.
- Kitty Litter – extend the life of your cat’s litter box by eliminating nasty odours.
- Small Animal Cages – line the bottom of the cage or add zeolite odour control to your critter’s bedding, which can make owning a small pet an odour-free experience.
- Big Pets – if your best friend has spent too much time in the water, or smells like he rolled in something, use zeolite odour control like a dry shampoo and rub away your dog’s unwanted odours.
Landfill and Compost
Zeolite odour control is excellent for compost and aids in reducing odours in landfills.
- Aerates soil through its porous ‘honeycomb’ structure
- Porous mineral structure balances moisture levels
- Improves draining and nutrients in compost*
- Will continue to eliminate odours from garbage even in the landfill
Improves efficiency and reduces the smell in outhouses and composting toilets